Thursday, December 9, 2010

mErRY cHrIsTMaS!!!


-Love this Christmas Season and all the traditions it brings from parties and food to movies and family! A few of my favorite small traditions are... I put a small tree in my kids rooms for them to decorate.... and undecorate... and redecorate! Ella especially loves this! She can play on it all she wants! Mason too. Also, bonus for me is I get my very own tree to decorate and not have to share :)
-I also have one special ornament on my tree that I add to every year... I have put my kids pictures with Santa in a frame ornament that I hang on my tree which I love being able to look back on and see just how much they have grown! Cherish it!
-We also started a new tradition of Elf on a Shelf this year... a magic elf has come to our house this year and finds a spot to sit and watch if the kids are being naughty or nice and reports back to Santa each night. Every morning the kids are so excited to see where the Elf has hidden himself for that day! Ella has decided to name him Wayne!
-Claire is constantly singing right now... she really amazes me the girl can hear a song once on the radio or from her sister and pick up the words almost perfectly for the next time! I LOVE hearing her sing her Christmas songs... Jingle bells, Rudolph, and Oh Christmas Tree! Melts my heart! I am also in love with "Oh Holy Night" sung by Josh Groban... make me cry every time.
-Just like last year I am on a quest for learning how to make caramel! I can get a great taste but its always too hard... so this year along with my Peppermint Fudge (a favorite) I am trying again!
- And as always I need to chill with the presents to my kids! I love spoiling them on Christmas!
-Visiting Santa this year was fun... the kids had their wish lists all ready; Mason...snowboard gear, video game, stampede nerf gun, Ella... a "real" American Girl Doll and a new poly, Clarie... well she wasn't too happy about even sitting on Santas lap so we just got a quick picture and blew a kiss to Santa.
-Love getting my kids their new Christmas outfits! They look so awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment